TRENDvent was developed for the pressure controlled respiration therapy and ventilation of adults and children. Six different ventilation modes are available for an individual therapy with a minimum breathing volume of 50 ml. If the device is operated with a single line patient circuit with an external expiration valve, the ventilation can be done invasively, e.g. via a tracheostoma and also non invasively via a mask. The well-arranged user interface is very easy to handle. High comfort and maximum safety are the results in clinical and home use.
- Invasive and non invasive ventilation for adults and children
- Pressure modes with optional volume guarantee
- Leakage- and valve ventilation
- Clear menu structure
- Up to three ventilation presettings
- Battery and mains operation
- Extreme low noise level